Error 14724 Cannot add, update, or delete a job (or its steps or
schedules) that originated from an MSX server.
SET originating_server = CONVERT(nvarchar, SERVERPROPERTY('servername'))
WHERE originating_server <> CONVERT(nvarchar, SERVERPROPERTY('servername'))
Geotagging is the process of adding geographical identification metadata to various media…
Let’s see how this works for pictures. There are several reasons for doing that:
- You want to remember where was it that you took some great picture.
- Or, you want to brag about it and show your friends the places you’ve visited.
I won’t question your reasons; if you’ve read so far, I assume you’re really interested in how to do it. It’s quite easy: buy yourself a camera with integrated GPS. A phone (or an iPhone). It will automatically add geotags to your photos’ EXIF information.
Or, if you already have a camera (or phone) and a GPS receiver, why not use the data recorded by the GPS and cross-reference it with your photos’ date and time. You only need to:
Vio insisted so I went to RoCS Web 2.0 Conference. To sum it up:
- Justin talked about enterprise social network and Intranet 2.0
- Laurian talked about semantic web and people thought it was a bit too technical.
- Vio talked about GWT, Task Writer and Zebra Melody.
- Bobby talked about Yahoo’s APIs and YDN. He insisted web services/APIs are a fast way to kick-start a project and dodged questions about Jerry Yang’s departure.
- Todi talked about Silverlight and BizSpark
- Mihai was way too much fun. Yeah, and he talked with an accent. About Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR.
- Aura made a demo of Virtual Bucharest (in SL).
I found out I know way too many buzzwords and traffic is a mess around noon.
Nicht b0rked! Sehr gut and schnell fertig!